You are hereHome › Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel
Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel
Public Notice is hereby given that the first sitting of the Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel will take place at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at the Strathcona Regional District boardroom. At this sitting the Review Panel will consider any complaints filed with respect to the following parcel tax rolls:
- Craig Road Water Service - applicable to part of Electoral Area D (Oyster Bay-Buttle Lake)
- Electoral Area J Streetlighting Service - applicable to Quadra Island and the remainder of Electoral Area C (Discovery Islands-Mainland Inlets)
- Walter’s Cove Water Supply Service - applicable to part of Electoral Area A (Kyuquot-Nootka/Sayward)
Any person who owns a parcel included on a parcel tax roll listed above may make a written complaint to the Review Panel on the basis that there is an error or omission respecting the inclusion of the parcel, an error or omission respecting the name or address associated with the parcel, or that an exemption has been improperly allowed or disallowed. The deadline for receipt of written complaints by the Regional District is 2:30 p.m. on Monday, March 14, 2011.
Further information regarding this matter may be obtained by contacting the office of the Strathcona Regional District.
- About Us
- Administration & General Information
- Aquatic Information
- Benefits of Recreation
- Birthday Parties & Facility Rentals
- Daycamps & Pro-D Days
- Fitness & Rehabilitation Information
- Ice Schedules & Program Information
- RECREATE Strathcona Gardens
- Special Events at Strathcona Gardens
- Sports Programs
- Strathcona Gardens Recreation Guides
- I Want to.....