The legislative services department advises the board of directors, staff and the general public with respect to bylaws, policies and other requirements that influence corporate structure and operations.
The legislative services department is responsible for:
- Safeguarding public documents
This department is also responsible for conducting an Alternative Approval Process (AAP) when directed by the Regional District Board of Directors to seek public approval on particular bylaws. Details for any AAP will be posted here as required:
Can’t find the information or contact you are looking for? Contact the legislative services department for assistance at email@example.com or by phone at 250-830-6700.
- About Us
- Administration & General Information
- Aquatic Information
- Benefits of Recreation
- Birthday Parties & Facility Rentals
- Daycamps & Pro-D Days
- Fitness & Rehabilitation Information
- Ice Schedules & Program Information
- RECREATE Strathcona Gardens
- Special Events at Strathcona Gardens
- Sports Programs
- Strathcona Gardens Recreation Guides
- I Want to.....