The geography of the Strathcona Regional District ranges from forested hills, remote inlets, picturesque villages to vibrant urban landscapes. The borders extend from the Oyster River in the south to Gold River, Sayward, Tahsis, Zeballos and Kyuquot-Nootka in the north and west, and east to Cortes Island, Quadra Island and the Discovery Islands as well as a portion of the adjacent mainland north of Powell River.
- About Us
- Administration & General Information
- Aquatic Information
- Benefits of Recreation
- Birthday Parties & Facility Rentals
- Daycamps & Pro-D Days
- Fitness & Rehabilitation Information
- Ice Schedules & Program Information
- RECREATE Strathcona Gardens
- Special Events at Strathcona Gardens
- Sports Programs
- Strathcona Gardens Recreation Guides
- I Want to.....