Board and Committee Agendas and Minutes
Agendas and Minutes
The Strathcona Regional District provides Board and committee agendas in electronic form to its directors.
The agendas and minutes are also published on the SRD website for viewing by the general public. The Regional District no longer prints hardcopy agendas for its meetings, reducing paper consumption by thousands of pages each year.
Board and committee agendas are published at least 48 hours before a meeting although they may be posted to the SRD website as much as seven days prior to a meeting. Minutes are published to the SRD website following the meeting. All minutes are considered “draft” ratified by the Board or committee. Access to agendas and minutes at:
- About Us
- Administration & General Information
- Aquatic Information
- Benefits of Recreation
- Birthday Parties & Facility Rentals
- Daycamps & Pro-D Days
- Fitness & Rehabilitation Information
- Ice Schedules & Program Information
- RECREATE Strathcona Gardens
- Special Events at Strathcona Gardens
- Sports Programs
- Strathcona Gardens Recreation Guides
- I Want to.....