You are hereHome › About Us
Regional District Governance
The Strathcona Regional District is a federation of five municipalities and four electoral areas providing nearly 43,000 residents with a diverse range of services including water and sewerage systems, fire protection, land use planning, parks, recreation and emergency response.
The governing body for the Regional District is its Board of Directors which comprises 13 elected officials representing the municipalities and unincorporated electoral areas within its jurisdictional boundaries.
The Strathcona Regional District was established on February 15, 2008, as a result of the provincial government's restructure of the Comox Strathcona Regional District.
- About Us
- Administration & General Information
- Aquatic Information
- Benefits of Recreation
- Birthday Parties & Facility Rentals
- Daycamps & Pro-D Days
- Fitness & Rehabilitation Information
- Ice Schedules & Program Information
- RECREATE Strathcona Gardens
- Special Events at Strathcona Gardens
- Sports Programs
- Strathcona Gardens Recreation Guides
- I Want to.....